You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-17 of 17.

Saturday, January 16th 2010, 3:13am

Author: Mangle

w2 account for sale (LVL 106) (also has 6 unused tickets on it)

Sigh Forge... My account has 7 unused tix sitting in the premium section.... I am looking for $$$

Saturday, January 16th 2010, 2:53am

w2 account for sale (LVL 106) (also has 6 unused tickets on it)

I am selling my w2 account John the Great. It's level 106 (20th in exp). 19th in gold placement. Your Premium membership is valid until: 16 . 02 . 2010 , 03 : 26 O'Clock You have activated Battle Healing until: 04.02.2010 01:35 O'Clock Also 6 Unused Premium tickets are associated with this account. Stats: 228 strength 214 attack 208 defense 220 agility 208 stamina Horse: 218 attack 200 defense 210 stamina Inventory: lvl 108 Battle Axe lvl 100 Magnificent Shield (will be upgraded with 107) lvl 10...

Wednesday, December 9th 2009, 4:42am

Battle Healing [praise]

Quoted from "falcotron" The funny thing is that it makes W4's Holy Risk much more relevant--W4 will be the only world where the top people aren't jumping into every battle over the next month; meanwhile, it means that the rule encouraging Risk players to merc for minimum for other Risk teams won't be a problem, and may not even be needed. Another interesting point: In Tagoria, there were some hordes who would try to low-ball mercs when fighting weak or dead hordes (knowing that you want in anyw...

Wednesday, December 9th 2009, 4:37am

Battle Healing [praise]

Quoted from "falcotron" For those who don't play the other games, all 3 GAS games now have free healing, but it works in different ways: HW: Each player has to pay one ticket/month to get free healing.TG: Each horde has to come up with something like 42 tix as a one-time fee to get free healing for everyone in tbeir battles.AI: Each horde has to pay 1-1/2 tix/battle to get free healing for everyone on their side. Anyway: I think this will probably help revitalize the old worlds, a lot. Most of ...

Wednesday, December 9th 2009, 4:25am

8 Ball

Looking for a few Pagans thirsty for exp. The Order will consist of no more than 5 members. No one will donate any gold. We declare everyday at 1430 server time for a 0230 except HB days. I would prefer the joining members have Battle Healing for then the battles win or lose will be exp riddled at 0 cost. 8 Ball!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wednesday, September 23rd 2009, 3:16am

I Remember when Holy War was fun

There were many fun moments, the best moment is definitely when I orchestrated not 1 but 2 losses to FK. Wow the NS days were hella fun.

Saturday, August 29th 2009, 9:37am

More fun in W2

Well I have not jumped on here I think since the Humility fiasco where I was being drawn into a picturesque picture as a devil manipulating all of W2. Ok fellas I have a ton of mail unwrapping everything that everyone believes. The thing is when I start to read through the mail and these posts I do not see unfalsifiable evidence... all I see is speculation/conjecture and a ton of it. Now more people are quitting W2 for unknown intangible reasons, and for what? Were a few e-penises hurt? So he ti...

Sunday, March 22nd 2009, 8:05am

Who's the oldest continuous player?

Still the same Mangle and still sluffing around in W2

Friday, September 19th 2008, 11:45pm

DONT JOIN THE HOLY BATTLE!

Yeah please do not join the holy battle please!!!! I want to fight on the saracen side ALONE muahahahahahahahaha 100 fights all by my lonesome 13k was last battle with 28exp this time 25k total maybe 15exp MUAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA DU ET be a punk and run to momma I will be right there getting Paid!!!!

Wednesday, August 13th 2008, 2:39am

Best Players From Each World

Quoted from "EtherealRune" I see so many of these "who's stronger" threads, for both orders and people. I always then think of greek mythology when posed with such a question. I'd think Helen of troy wielded more power than Heracles...why? "power" is not how many tickets you drop into a stat, or how long you leave hunting cows wth macro. It's how well you can get the grumpy, apathetic and the greedy to stand up alongside all those who seek to set a good example. When you can bring almost everyo...

Sunday, August 3rd 2008, 7:26am

W2 Merc Orders

Quoted from "falcotron" Quoted from "Mangle" (hell I get as many or more exp from def reports than camping a battle, which it has been roughly avg of 2 exp) But think of how much more xp you could get from def reports by volunteering for a battle and then not going to camp? (Actually, I do this in W1 all the time. I used to avoid volunteering until after I'd picked up my work wages, so I could go straight into camp. Now, I volunteer, go to work, pick up my wages, and go into camp. Because the e...

Sunday, August 3rd 2008, 5:57am

W2 Merc Orders

Quoted from "Morgan" Let me respond to the Thug comment first of all A thug to me is someone who beats people up for money. Now what is a merc? Just about the same definition. But then again, all of us plunder and attack for gold or exp, so it makes the name here non-unique, and not worth getting upset about.. Or are you just so vain that you think this song is about you? Lets throw some math out here now. Morgan is a faithful order member. He donates 500 gold every day for two weeks (7K gold)....

Sunday, August 3rd 2008, 5:25am

W2 Merc Orders

I would not say it is that at all Morgan... most battles are past my bed time and right in the middle of my work schedule. Also I have fought in more battles since the start of the game in w2 than just about all of you for causes that I never believed in... As for the "merc orders" those are a waste of time... hell if you ask me the only intelligent thing that has been done as of late is to have top 3 level battles. Other than that working for 8k is much more sensible to me (hell I get as many o...

Sunday, June 1st 2008, 5:54am

Stats Balance

Hmmm I have been a firm believer of the STR/AGI/ATK school as you mentioned in the beginning of this thread long long ago. Recently I have been attacked on occasion by HAO, as part of his quest to level, and he had a greater STA than me... now not to give away any secrets but HAO was kicking the ba-jesus out of me even with me dwarfing him by 10-20 stats and being full heath... So this past week I buffed up my STA in hopes to correct it. I have seen grand improvements. I hardly lose fights unles...

Saturday, April 19th 2008, 10:37am

So who are the strongest orders in each world?

Awww Falco you went into detail about the orders in all other worlds except W2.... and is that list in strongest to least?

Monday, April 14th 2008, 10:08pm

What to buy, and when

I will have too agree with Falco. If you are just starting out it is easy to camp at a lower level raise stats and acquire equipment with bargain deals then when all is said and done just shoot through the levels. You will rarely catch the top tier in level but that tends to work in your benefit. For when it comes time for them to sell you get the equipment at basement prices and at an early level. This allows you to concentrate on stats. Perfect example is my brother... he camped till he had a ...