You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-50 of 209.

Thursday, January 9th 2014, 8:34pm

Author: margret perrin

XP Cap of 30 per battle

For two weeks everyone has been complaining about the market. I don't think I've ever heard anyone complain they got too much xp in a battle. Doesn't make sense to take two steps forward and one step back. Limiting xp makes the game stagnant and redundant. People sign on and plunder for 2 hours a day with little to show for their efforts. Xp has already been halved with plunders (or money with protects). If a player earns more than 30 xp in a battle they should earn more than 30 xp. Is gas going...

Thursday, January 2nd 2014, 9:19pm

Minimum Price for Elixirs needs reducing

After thinking about it you are right it wouldn't work out that way because people would need to buy 3960 elixirs and not the cheaper stall ones. That being said, 300 gold or 3,000,000,0000 gold profit is still causing a huge delay in people not being able to sell elixirs for upgrades. What is your merchant discount rate? Last I heard only 5 bonuses would be active and they would not stack. If this is not the case gas really screwed this up. They shouldn't give out compensation for something tha...

Thursday, January 2nd 2014, 7:01am

Minimum Price for Elixirs needs reducing

If it's true players can purchase elixirs below minimum and sell them for a profit that surely needs to be addressed. Looking at the map the only discount I see if 5% merchant discount, and bonuses are not supposed to be stackable. If they are stackable and players are getting 10,20, or more percent off that would also need to be addressed. If this is really what is happening and there weren't any elixirs in the stalls I could buy my own elixirs and just buy more from the stall and keep doing it...

Sunday, December 15th 2013, 7:04am

What happens when Christians get kicked off the map?

Looking at the recent city battles the Christians are losing ground at a crazy rate. Are cities going to be unreachable when there are no more Christian cities left to launch an attack? The way it seems to me is the order faith needs to have a city in control adjacent to where they can attack. If they lose all cities they won't have a place to launch an attack from so they will just be eliminated from the game? If this is the case this will happen in the next couple of days as Christians hold ve...

Wednesday, September 19th 2012, 1:54pm

First time in 5 years I'm going to miss plunders

I know it's sad. Before maintenance I was at a night class and I've been up for server maintenance. Now I need sleep and the time the server was supposed to be on is past. When I get up I have a doctors appointment so there is just not enought time today. I'll try, but I doubt I will get any plunders done...oh well 1 day isn't going to kill me right? I'll never catch wista now

Wednesday, September 5th 2012, 12:01pm

Rules for Merged Worlds

No mention of mercing rules. A grey area that I think should be addressed (or not) or at least commented on as acceptable is offering multiple accounts on a merc deal to gain extra funds or tickets for one account. I know TPH was pondering offering his 70 accounts for cash or tickets. I guess I could do the same for my w1-3 accounts, but Im wondering if allowed before proceeding.

Thursday, August 23rd 2012, 5:39pm

Merger Updates?

Pretty anticlimactic. I guess regroup and try again...

Friday, July 6th 2012, 7:48pm

Team Tournement

I think my suggestion is the most plausible. http://forum.holy-war.de/board/wbb_en/in…9476&highlight= It does need some major rehauling with all game worlds being lumped in. 80% of the teams probably don't even participate because there is no chance..

Friday, July 6th 2012, 5:18am

response to Information on the World Groups

As for players selling equipment to themselves there is already safeguards in place that prevent players from profiting when they resell that same equipment. The only thing really that can be taken advantage of is the sale of elixirs because there is no resale reduction like the equipment. We are being merged purposely with similar level worlds and that means equipment is similar as well. I see no problems that could justify at least not adding the sale of equipment across all the new groups. Re...

Thursday, July 5th 2012, 7:27pm

merging worlds Question

I wouldn't change faith either. If they were going to merge us with other game world I wish they did it with an Arab world or a world that is predominantly Saracen to bring a more balanced world with respect to the holy battle. I'm guessing German and Spanish and English are 95% either Christian or Pagan. If they changed it to Pagans had to fight for Saracen it might make for a less predictable outcome for the battle.

Thursday, July 5th 2012, 6:44am

merging worlds Question

It's not a bad idea give players an amnesty day. They keep changing the game dynamics right from under us and the only way to change the dynamics for ourselves is to pay cash. Least they can do is offer some kind of reparations.

Wednesday, July 4th 2012, 6:27pm

Auto refresh mail when writing long messages

This is so annoying, but I was typing a long private message in W1 and it took me a while. When I'm finally done I hit send and nothing happened. It didn't send and the reason is the game resets too quickly. The game thinks you are idle even though you are writing a long message and resets on you taking you to the status screen rather than sending the mail. I suggest making it so when a player is in the compose mail Hw auto refreshes. Sometimes I remember this is going to happen with the mail no...

Friday, June 29th 2012, 3:41pm

The Merging of the Worlds - Your Opinion

Quoted from "Organized Crime" margret, get the facts right, if you call the players in 12DE small fry tixxers, your delusional. go have a look Um allow me to retort. I never said anything of the sort. You are the one who is delusional putting words in my mouth. Group 1 is an all German world composed of DE1-DE7 and my suggestion was to put DE12 into that group.

Thursday, June 28th 2012, 12:10pm

Do you have any information as to how populated the worlds are? I know you guys were going to delete players that hadn't logged in in 30 days, but do you have a breakdown of how many players will be left in each world? I looked at some of the German worlds and there were five times as many orders able to declare than W3. It seems we will be outnumbered heavily. The only saving grace that I was assuming would take place was the world market. Now I still won't be able to sell my gear and there wil...

Thursday, June 28th 2012, 9:52am

I think 12DE would be better suited for group 1. That groups seems better suited for a world like that.

Wednesday, June 27th 2012, 3:21pm

A world market would be essential in my opinion. I've been trying to sell a helmet in w2 for a long time. I keep having to put it in repeatedly because the system kicks it out. First I wish it would stay in until sold (even if it takes a month) and second have a world market with more potential buyers. If this isn't an oversight, maybe their reasoning is some players are being merged with higher levels and shouldn't be able to purchase equipment that may be higher than even the highest player in...

Wednesday, June 13th 2012, 6:39pm

International worlds or Meger?????

There are rumors floating around w1 that we are to be merged with similar level international worlds like German worlds or Spanish ect. Can you confirm or deny this speculation. I can tell you if the international world is more like the Spanish or German worlds then please don't drop us in a tixxxers world. I beg you to reconsider if that is indeed the case.

Sunday, June 10th 2012, 10:31pm

Reply to ALL - personal message mail

I still think you should be able to scroll through messages rather than having to go back to the previous mailbox. I suggested this a while ago. Being able to reply to all recipients of the message would be a great addition as well. Since we are talking about mail the international world mail on my iPad is horrible. I can't reply at all without sending blank messages. If I need to send mail I need to open two windows, copy the players name and paste it only after I stopped the page from reloadin...

Wednesday, May 16th 2012, 7:21am

Any news on the merge?

Tick tock tick tock there was 18 people in a battle in w3 the other day and some where in the dead order. Just holding my breath for this merge.

Monday, March 5th 2012, 9:46pm

CREATE A GHOST KNIGHT to Save the worlds for all !!

Do not fret. When the worlds are finally merged in 2018 you will have a whopping 7 more players to get xp from.

Saturday, February 18th 2012, 9:19am

Any news on the merge?

Just wondering when it is happening.

Sunday, January 22nd 2012, 8:33pm

Get rid of the side banner ad for non-premium

You already have a top banner and a bottom banner for ad space. I really don't mind the ads, but what I do mind is the fact that that side banner re-frames the screen resolution making text and everything else smaller. The top and bottom ads do not do this only the side banner and can be problematic. Ads may generate revenue for GAS, but it has cost me game money as well. For example I bought new equipment and went to activate it, I clicked on activate and the side banner had not loaded yet. Ins...

Thursday, December 22nd 2011, 7:17pm

Another thing I was wondering about is the unique items. If I beat a player from another world who has the Axe or something would I win it in the fight? Could you end up with 4 axes if W1 through 4 is merged?

Monday, December 5th 2011, 6:50pm

The Customer is (almost) Always Right

I had and issue which I thought I had proof, but never was refunded. I posted a video of it within a few minutes making it impossible to edit. As most people who are active on the forum may know I had a problem with the tavern awhile ago. I would place a wager and click roll and the page would just reload to the stakes page and my money was forfeited. I even went so far as to take multiple videos of the event and post them on the forum. I also sent in a ticket to support on my account. Although ...

Thursday, December 1st 2011, 10:29pm

A few concerns and suggestions

I've been thinking about this for a bit now and I was wondering about multiple accounts. I for one have been working hard on my three accounts and I would really like to know how that would work for people who do have multiple accounts across a few worlds. If worlds 1-6 for example were merged into 1 world would it mean I would have to log in to each account separately. I know you cannot be logged into two account at the same time on one world, so that would mean log into one account plunder hav...

Saturday, November 5th 2011, 10:46am

We want your opinion!

I would first like to know how the merger would be accomplished and what would happen to players with multiple accounts across those worlds if said merger was to happen. I would need more information before I say I would like this. If you were allowed to keep all your accounts across the worlds and they were restricted to not attacking and trading amongst them then I would be for this idea, because W2 and W3 would benefit from this and what I heard from W4 would as well. If, as some people sugge...

Saturday, October 29th 2011, 3:07am

W2 High level account #3 in all English worlds

Update: Was working, but now got laid off so now I have some time. I would still like to sell this account. 4 Tickets left from the original 11 I mentioned a while ago. #4 level in this world and one of the strongest accounts. If you like a relaxed world with no drama this is the world for you. Level 144 Strength 400 Attack 363 Defence 360 Agility 385 Stamina 361 Level 130 Horse Horse attack 341 Horse defence 340 Horse stamina 340 Stock in weapons: Tyrant Sword Level: 139 Agility: 1 Hitpoints: 1...

Tuesday, October 25th 2011, 8:39am

Ticket Free World Idea

There has been a few things about a tixxx free world. Personally I would join this world. I haven't joined a world from the start since W3 opened. That was like 2 years, or more. I would buy premium if that would be the only thing you can use tickets for. The world would be more balanced and see who is really a player or who busts out the plastic and pays massive amounts of cash. It would only be for one world so why not try it out. GAS may not get $1000 from one person, but they may get a popul...

Saturday, August 20th 2011, 9:49pm

Going through messages

On my phone with 3G the pages load sloooooooooooow here is a suggestion that does not affect game play and cuts back on 50% of pages needing to load when viewing messages. This is an extremely radical idea I know, but a good suggestion. Have a next and previous button on the messages. Lets say you have 4 messages in your inbox instead of going to message 4 then inbox then message 3 then inbox then message 2 inbox then message 1, it would be a lot easier to go to message 4 then next, next, next. ...

Monday, August 8th 2011, 9:42pm

petition

What, your disability check hasn't come in yet? You know it ends in a few hours so get as much tickets as you want and cash them in. There is ample time to do this. Personally I haven't used a single ticket for this promotion except maybe a 30 day up on premium. So, no I will not sign a petition to extend the promotion. You've had ample time to spend and use on tickets.

Monday, July 25th 2011, 12:52am

Redo Team Tournament

The way the tournament is set up today is you have 1 league with teams with an average of 11 fighting against teams with an average of 150 or more. I would suggest teams of 8 with a double elimination bracket. Have the top 8 teams in league 1 then the next 8 in league 2 ect. This way you would give the lower level teams the ability to actually make some money and win a tournament. Also giving the ability for a team to lose one round and still be in it if random wasn't exactly on their side for t...

Tuesday, May 31st 2011, 9:10pm

World 1 Account For Sale

Just a suggestion, you might want to put what level the account is.

Tuesday, May 24th 2011, 3:18am

Recycling Accounts

Something similar was suggested here http://forum.holy-war.de/board/wbb_en/in…9914&highlight= and also I suggested accounts that were found cheating instead of deleting them confiscate them and sell the at auction see here. http://forum.holy-war.de/board/wbb_en/in…6745&highlight=

Thursday, May 12th 2011, 8:16pm

Horses should retain their stats when sold

Would the price for the horses change? I put like 14 million gold into my horse in W3. Even if I sold it for half that it would still take a month to raise that much to purchase and many many hours to sell that many elixirs.

Sunday, May 1st 2011, 12:17pm

Update

Still looking to sell: LVL 138 now 10 tickets still on the account. Strength 332 Attack 331 Defence 330 Agility 330 Stamina 330 Level 130 Horse Horse attack 330 Horse defence 305 Horse stamina 318 Same gear except upgraded to 138 shield.

Monday, April 18th 2011, 8:15pm

Tiber lyk nyoo chaengez..

Wheres the petition to reinstate the reinstatement of tibers ban?

Thursday, March 31st 2011, 2:32am

The Great Merc Order Myths

If you have an order expect to be attacked. Simple as that. You can be a merc in this game without having an order. If you do not want to be attacked don't be in an order!

Thursday, March 24th 2011, 7:49pm

Battle script/1on1 script

I'd first like to say I actually like the 1 on 1 fights. Its not just because all my accounts are one of the strongest accounts in the worlds I play. I actually was thinking a while ago that 1 on 1 should take more damage in fights. There is still a random factor and I actually don't mind it that much at this time. The thing I do not like is taking the 1 on 1 fighting scripts and implementing it into the battles. I think this was a decision that was not thought out well and I will explain. This ...

Thursday, March 17th 2011, 6:29am

Quoted from "Servant of God" Sorry for the confusion, The $150 is for W2. Sorry it isn't more, but that's the best I can do. offer for me?

Tuesday, March 15th 2011, 6:31pm

BANK

Instead of a ticket why not have if you are away or traveling from your residence that when you are attacked and lose you can lose a percentage of monies stored in the bank. This could make hauling more interesting and also still have players with the ability to store and save gold. Percentage is like 2% or something in addition to what the person has on them to lose at time of attack. It has to be a small percentage to be able to see the benefits of storing gold. It is true that selling elixirs...

Saturday, March 12th 2011, 11:29am

I'm starting to think I'll never sell this. LVL 135 now. Strength 331 Attack 330 Defence 300 Agility 330 Stamina 304 Horse Level 130 Horse attack 314 Horse defence 305 Horse stamina 303

Friday, March 11th 2011, 8:08am

BANK

I haven't tried to upgrade equipment in a while. With the xp cut from plundering now I don't think I will level for a long time! A personal bank in my residence would be beneficial. Even a third plunder where you roll between 1-10 and the elixirs you want to sell. You could sell 4250 elixirs and 8 of them. You get that money and xp! That might be interesting.

Tuesday, March 8th 2011, 12:46am

W2 Merc Orders

W2 was a great world. Remember NS? That was an awesome order for a few weeks. Big Phil was awesome and so was FK. Now it's my least favorite world that I play in. I think I like W1 the best though.

Saturday, March 5th 2011, 8:47am

Pagans Make the Differenvce in any HB!!!

I also think Big Phil should donate tickets for this cause. I like the spelling on the title of this post.

Saturday, March 5th 2011, 8:45am

Pagans Make the Differenvce in any HB!!!

I think more Christians should go pagan and fight pagan in the HB! Pagan Uprising!!!

Saturday, March 5th 2011, 8:21am

Profile: Default level attack

On my phone its really easy to attack, its a pain to change the number to attack. In my profile I want a number where I can set a level to when I log into my account I just hit attack. Henceforth and forthwith. Oh ye sires of GAS.

Sunday, February 13th 2011, 8:55am

One World for All?

Quoted from "Dradaki" HW would never do it. Why only get premium/tixxing/whatever ridiculous money making addition from a person in one great big world then milking them in 10? I was thinking the other day and this post got be to rehash on that idea. I was looking at the German W1 and seeing how active and basically more awesome than any English world it was. And I was thinking how great would it be to take one of my accounts and take it with me to the German world. How about having an option f...

Tuesday, February 8th 2011, 7:52pm

Update. LVL 133 #4 now in rank. Sticking with plunders so the worlds will have weak people at the top in xp and strong people a few levels behind. Being #1 is pointless now because before it meant skill and time and effort now it just means do more defends then plunders. Strength 330 Attack 306 Defence 300 Agility 324 Stamina 301 Horse attack 309 Horse defence 302 Horse stamina 302 Lvl 130 horse. Same Equipment.

Tuesday, February 8th 2011, 6:09pm

Stay or Go?

Quoted from "Bigger Phil" If you stay it will be trouble if you leave it will be double. HAHA Phil I was thinking the same thing when I saw the title.