You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-50 of 245.

Thursday, January 31st 2013, 10:03am

Author: The Real Judge

Regrouping of most important suggestions

Quoted from "Gladion_AO" Quoted from "The Real Judge" TIX FREE WORLD ??? id comment but wats the point even ive come to realise its not gonna happen To show that we want it? If enough people comment and support a well thought out reason for a non-tixx world, they'd almost have to look at it right? Also if all the people supporting it, promised to buy premium then it'd be better off and probably bring people back to the game. The suggestion has been made by alot off players myself included.It wa...

Friday, January 25th 2013, 12:35pm

Regrouping of most important suggestions

TIX FREE WORLD ??? id comment but wats the point even ive come to realise its not gonna happen

Tuesday, September 11th 2012, 11:55am

Guess who posts next...

Good call Shadowed thief.

Saturday, September 8th 2012, 10:50am

Guess who posts next...

General Dogsbody next

Tuesday, August 21st 2012, 10:43am

Shortening of Players names

As if yall are crying about this when there,s bigger problems ahead for you Good luck with getting your butts handed to you by every foriegn player once the merger is complete. Heaven wont have me and Hell,s afraid i,ll take over

Monday, August 13th 2012, 9:15am

Is Gas so blind that they cannot see the long term $$$ a tisx free world would make

Im finished with HW now only have my forum account .After 3 years+ of playing (im not the only veteren player to do this) but do GAS care about those standard players leaving daily NO becouse they have the likes of Sock monkey,sockman,monkey making up the difference. NONE TIX WORLD WILL GET ME BACK TO PLAYING BECOUSE I KNOW IT WILL BE A COMPETETIVE WORLD EVERY TIME I LOGIN.

Thursday, August 2nd 2012, 5:53pm

Is Gas so blind that they cannot see the long term $$$ a tisx free world would make

But you got 1 part wrong WE would like a world where you can only use a ticket for Premium and BH only NO TIXX FOR GOLD NO TIX FOR PLUNDERS. but other than that you hit the nail on the head with the pub comment. This will be an active world thats a sure fire fact.

Thursday, August 2nd 2012, 11:40am

As already stated this subject has been brought up by many of us. sadly its 1 of them ideas GAS just sweeps under the carpet as quickly as possible. I thumbs up the idea again but not with any hope. if this did happen though GAS would gain my extra 2 tix per month (prem+bh) once again as its a world id gladly pay to be competetive(again prem+bh) im poor so cant tix

Wednesday, August 1st 2012, 10:04am

Merger Updates?

lol like that wasnt seen coming jog on GAS

Wednesday, June 27th 2012, 10:48am

The Merging of the Worlds - Your Opinion

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH DO YOU EVER SPOUT ANYTHING OTHER THAN RUBBISH ,OFCOURSE THE NONE ENGLISH WANT TO MERG WITH THE ENGLISH THEY CLEARLY KNOW THERE GOING TO DOMINATE JUST LIKE THEY DO THE INTER WORLDS BUT HEY WHAT DO I KNOW I JUST PAY TO PLAY EVEN THOUGH MY OPINION COUNTS ABSOUTELY NOTHING.

Wednesday, June 27th 2012, 10:42am

response to Information on the World Groups

and waddaya know another promo now we see were gas,s prioritys lie

Wednesday, June 27th 2012, 10:26am

response to Information on the World Groups

Gotta agree with Forge here. Why ask us english players for our opinion and then do the exact opposit to what we asked for RIDDLE ME THIS THOUGH. WHY EVEN BOTHER ASKING WHAT WE WANTED IF YOU HAD EVERY INTENTION OF TURNING HW INTO A FULLY INTERNATIONAL GAME. ENGLISH MERG WITH ENGLISH IS WHAT WE REQUESTED WHY DO THE EXACT OPPOSIT. THERES ALOT OF ENGLISH GAMERS WITH DECENT ACCOUNTS FOR THERE LEVEL (NONE TIXXERS) THAT HAVE PLAYED FOR YEARS ONCE YOU MERGE WORLDS THOSE ACCOUNTS JUST BECOME CANNON FODD...

Tuesday, June 26th 2012, 10:00pm

Why DO WE NOW HAVE TO WAIT TILL AUGUST ID LIKE AN ANSWER PLEASE.

Tuesday, June 26th 2012, 3:14pm

Further Information on the World Groups Dear Players, since the announcement of the world merge, the question on everyone's lips has been which worlds will be merged with which. With this in mind, we've taken plenty of time to consider this question, comprehensively analysing the current number of players and activity in each world, as well as calculating and simulating all possible combinations for the new world groups. The result is as follows: whilst maintaining the smallest possible level di...

Thursday, June 21st 2012, 10:45am

Dear Players, the group phase of Euro 2012 has finished and now the decisive phase of the tournament begins: the knockout stage! Together with our payment partner ebank2pay, we are celebrating the start of the knockout stage with a special Euro 2012 Promotion: for every 12 ticket package bought with ebank2pay, you get two extra tickets absolutely free! With ebank2pay you can pay quickly and safely: ebank2pay works together with countless banks and can therefore provide credit for a transfer imme...

Tuesday, June 19th 2012, 3:28pm

Retrn ov foertnitlee Holy Battel

Quoted from "DragonEater" I'm working on it No promises, though. I'm just a wee man in a big ol' oficina

Tuesday, June 19th 2012, 1:54pm

11 days and counting. Would like to know more before it happens though.

Monday, June 18th 2012, 1:03pm

Bring back fortnightly holy battle,Bring back fortnightly holy battle,Bring back fortnightly holy battle,Bring back fortnightly holy battle,Bring back fortnightly holy battle,Bring back fortnightly holy battle,Bring back fortnightly holy battle,Bring back fortnightly holy battle,Bring back fortnightly holy battle,Bring back fortnightly holy battle,Bring back fortnightly holy battle,Bring back fortnightly holy battle,Bring back fortnightly holy battle,Bring back fortnightly holy battle,Bring back...

Sunday, June 17th 2012, 5:46pm

Ticket transfer Question

All tickets bought should be transferable regardles of the payment method.

Friday, June 15th 2012, 11:48am

Just a quick question

lol this shouldnt even be an issue

Friday, June 15th 2012, 9:24am

When the merge idea come along im pretty sure us english world players were wanting english worlds merged with english. We have 2 inter worlds already we dont need anymore and as for Mr DE saying they will be merged via level blah blah blah level doesnt mean a damn thing when it comes to ubber tixxers and seeing as ubers are normally not english i can see us english players who have put real work time and effort into our accounts(for example w we are few but were still there everyday doing our t...

Thursday, June 14th 2012, 5:00pm

Picutres of Equipment/Gear

I never said it was a waste of time if you can do better then go for it

Thursday, June 14th 2012, 9:00am

Picutres of Equipment/Gear

We already have a web page for this its called the Holy zone

Thursday, May 31st 2012, 11:10am

World Merging - deletion of accounts

You telling us over and over that its going to happen at the end of june is not very helpfull maybe giving us (the players) a little bit of information explaining how its going to work. theres to much speculation and guess work from players which is probably why the same question keeps getting asked. A little more advice than "Its going to happen at the end of June" would be nice.

Monday, May 28th 2012, 10:33am

I agree with the above but not the part about players leaving for the inter worlds im a 3 year vet at this game and have been in both inters and i cant stand them, seeing as im a proper gamer and dont like tixxers inter worlds are onbly any good to those players with big wallets and a serious lack of social life

Wednesday, May 16th 2012, 5:25pm

Change the plunder system!

Then how about limit them to say 3 plunders at a time

Wednesday, May 16th 2012, 12:35pm

Change the plunder system!

i like these ideas alot

Monday, May 14th 2012, 9:43am

No pm and no announcement in the forum like i said they slipped it in and the fact they chose to open a new world rather than sort the merger just goes to show unless there filling there pockets via the mega tixxers they dont care what us long term players think,

Monday, May 14th 2012, 9:34am

New inter world is open w t f i thought the merger was next thing to hit hw whats gas playing at opening new worlds before sorting the old ones 1st.

Thursday, May 10th 2012, 1:22pm

Guess who posts next...

;D nope Capex next.

Thursday, April 26th 2012, 11:00am

TG Thanks for the response Capex.

Thursday, April 26th 2012, 9:09am

Can i get an answer to my question please i really dislike being ignored

Tuesday, April 24th 2012, 8:28pm

Guess who posts next...

Zombiees must be next Longo

Monday, April 23rd 2012, 2:56pm

I understand all that Capex but what i dont get is why fortnitely holy battle was removed in the 1st place.

Thursday, April 19th 2012, 9:30am

Guess who posts next...

Come on up Jim

Tuesday, April 17th 2012, 6:47pm

Guess who posts next...

hahaha nope Jim now

Friday, April 13th 2012, 11:25am

Guess who posts next...

Not fair Capex you have a tool Capex again cos he knows

Thursday, April 12th 2012, 4:27pm

Guess who posts next...

Quoted from "jim pruitt" Roflmao. Good idea hmm since the pool of choices is drastically reduced I am going with .... The Real Judge Jim now

Wednesday, April 11th 2012, 9:16am

Please ask the player in question about his or her sources, I would like to have share them.[/quote] Quoted from "Ozzman" I didn't think his sources could be trusted either,my opinion is that each nationality should get it's very own merge,no need to make the older worlds IW2 I dont like the guy much but he has hit the nail on the head a few times regarding this merg. Please do not merg english worlds with foriegn worlds

Saturday, April 7th 2012, 5:48pm

Guess who posts next...

not a clue just thought id revive it

Wednesday, April 4th 2012, 10:07am

Im gonna second this as w8 is just as dead. my order consists of 2 members now so i was hoping to be able to gain members via the merge or to even join an order in another world would be nice.