You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-29 of 29.

Sunday, November 25th 2012, 3:14pm

Author: earl olidamara

This is why...

Itsjustme, you are so right. depends if you are pally with the "in-crowd" or not.

Sunday, November 25th 2012, 3:09pm

New winter graphics

Lurvly graphics, what about sorting the game out?

Thursday, February 2nd 2012, 4:27pm

Grudges

Just been reading through after being sent the thread link. Must admit, caught meself doing it and tbh after a certain convo in the sb, realised how silly the whole Grudge thing is. Worlds are different whether the names remain the same or not and players play differently in each of those worlds, so, at the end of the day, it takes too much away from the game to carry any "stooopid" grudges around And thats as close as it gets to a ceasefire lol

Monday, November 14th 2011, 7:17pm

Boogered Outcasts

Yup, its your chance to join a laid back, supportive Order. Well, laid back and the support comes from comfy furniture in the residence. If you want to bumble your way through with the rest of us, we'd be happy to find you a room

Tuesday, August 16th 2011, 9:49am

ma birthdaay

Happy Birthday

Friday, August 12th 2011, 11:45pm

Plunders vs. Protects (Long-ish Read)

I normally do the plunders but, since i have found a stable fullof decent cows that leveling would cause me to lose, i am gonna try the protect ffeature for a few days I am not trying to tell you how to play the game but wouldnt protect, INCREASE your xp and thereby negate your efforts to stay with the cows you have?

Friday, August 12th 2011, 10:53pm

BlackDragonNoir

Hi BDN, good to see a new face

Friday, August 12th 2011, 10:45pm

Just let me delete!

Hi Bopoha, bye Bopoha. Miss ya

Wednesday, August 3rd 2011, 11:33pm

I wish you all, the very best

I don't play in your worlds but God bless mate, my heart goes out to you all

Monday, July 25th 2011, 7:12pm

Merc. Tickets

Just found the right thread lol Just read the Merc debate again and just wondered if Mercs could become a sub category of all 3 faiths, ie, choose faith Christian (or any faith), then at a certain level eg 25, one might pay a ticket to become a Christian (or any faith), dedicated merc. Once a merc has confirmed (1 ticket) their choice, then, when hired, half the hire fee would go directly to the order whilst the merc retains the remaining half. Meanwhile the "Merc Order" could then be legitimise...

Sunday, July 24th 2011, 3:44pm

Favorite movies

Dino de Laurentis, Waterloo. Great battle scenes

Saturday, July 16th 2011, 7:57pm

Gods of War Recruiting

Gods of War have a new OM. The Gods have looked down upon World 9 and are displeased.... If you are pagan and are destined for greatness, then come join the Gods and be displeased too

Wednesday, July 13th 2011, 2:39am

Do low level players hinder a battle formation?

Quoted from "Bigger Phil" are they saying that the "Noob Wall" is not effective battle formation? I am sure the Noble Order Of Body Shields would be the vanguard of any Generals Army. God bless 'em

Monday, July 11th 2011, 5:29pm

Why does everyone hate Tibs?

Crack on Tib Even with all the negativity it livens my forum visits up

Saturday, July 9th 2011, 9:48pm

W10 Pledge :-)

Possibility of Vampire Elves.....

Tuesday, June 21st 2011, 12:01am

Sae Aye!!!!!

Aye also

Sunday, June 12th 2011, 10:40am

Spring Poetry Slam - Deadline: 29.05.2011

Congratz Soulless Lady Must admit, after mine, yours was my personal favourite Itsjustme, well done old chap, I would have joined your Order I thought the others were damn funny though

Friday, May 6th 2011, 8:08pm

Spring Poetry Slam - Deadline: 29.05.2011

Here goes, anything for a giggle, though I aint no Wordsworth... A strengthening beaming smile Through many a desert Mile after mile Follow the cross fear not the loss Of lambs a-gamboling 'Neath the budding willow weeping As again the Knight rising Bids adieu to the pillow The vale in blossoming green forgot As the dune now his lot Where Perch should be found 'Neath the butterflies wing The wadi vultures do sing Fare thee well SnowDrops and dew Daffodil, calf and foal Holy War, Jerusalem the go...

Wednesday, March 30th 2011, 10:32pm

The Great Merc Order Myths

I didnt want to type out an answer to both Merc Myths all in one go, so here goes: Merc Myth #2 Why is A merc Order any different to any other Order? Are they, regardless of faith, not allowed to have allies, friends they can call upon or indeed be able to rely on fellow mercs, to maintain a lifestyle? It makes sense to maintain a defence of an ideal, doesnt it? Most of the Merc Orders I have seen, seem to comprise of 5 or 6 members. So when 2 or 3 merc Orders decide to defend their right to exi...

Wednesday, March 30th 2011, 9:59pm

The Great Merc Order Myths

Myth #1 can't argue, Merc Orders are not immune, nor should they be immune from Order Battles. No Arguement. If however a world has a "Pet" Merc Order (shuffles feet and whistles tunelessly but innocently) Then in my opinion, it is the same as a Householder having a "pet" general Builder. If that Merc Order has some of the bigger players in a world in it, is it so bad that they do not open hostilities upon an Order that would not be able to defend itself, or be able to rely on others gravitating...

Monday, March 28th 2011, 11:21pm

Announcement E-Mail

With all your Experience Mut, you would have known this was the wrong place, oh *Drips sarcasm*

Thursday, March 24th 2011, 10:26pm

Hello & Farewell :-)//

Cool to have known you, even if only for a while. Take care and good luck

Sunday, February 27th 2011, 9:43pm

Request a Song

Rick Wakemans, "Knights of the Round Table" for W9? Most of the main guys/gals are recognisable in the album .

Saturday, February 26th 2011, 12:17am

Request a Song

Adagio for Synths by Tiesto. For me, coz I likes it. Oh yeah

Tuesday, February 22nd 2011, 10:51pm

The Knights of Puner

Couldnt help notice the Lepricorn thing, so I looked, ok, so it was wiki'd but... "In a poem entitled The Lepracaun; or, Fairy Shoemaker, 18th century Irish poet William Allingham describes the appearance of the leprechaun as: ...A wrinkled, wizen'd, and bearded Elf, Spectacles stuck on his pointed nose, Silver buckles to his hose, Leather apron — shoe in his lap...[17]" This could broaden your war on elves

Saturday, October 23rd 2010, 1:25pm

Teutonic Knights are Recruiting

Sadly TK has gone the way of all good things lol We have decided that to improve our enjoyment of the game and to escape the political scene, the leadership have gone Pagan and therefore have all gone to HELL. Thanks for enjoying the game alongside us and good luck in your new Orders guys

Saturday, July 17th 2010, 6:29pm

Teutonic Knights

Teutonic Knights are recruiting No experience needed, just a commitment to playing the game every day. Premium prefered but not necessary, just makes it easier for you Run by World 9 players for World 9 players Look forward to your application

Monday, April 12th 2010, 7:55pm

Teutonic Knights are Recruiting

New Order for Christian Battle/mercs Help shape the future of the Teutonic Knights. Gotta be worth a look for those that are in-experienced and wanna fight as much as possible. You dont pay out for premier or battle healing for nothing right? Run by guys in world 9 ONLY!